Ricoh MPC4504exSP Color Photostat Machine
Features and Benefits
Ricoh MPC4504exSP is a model that offers superb reliability, output quality and enables constant productivity, this forms part of our flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Designed to deliver within high output, multipurpose environments – and featuring our renowned Smart Operation Panel – it’s designed to help you increase productivity thanks to rich functionality. It also showcases an Automatic Reverse Document Feeder, a 45ppm output speed for higher print volume offices and a new Intel processor. With staple-less finishing, you can keep your environmental impact low, and quick recovery from sleep mode and a low TEC value, means you save on energy costs and CO2 impact and still maintain a high performance.
Thanks to a multitude of connectivity, you can operate your MFP from mobile devices, integrate with independent smart phones and tablets – and enable access and printing from virtually anywhere. The 10.1 inch colour Smart Operations Panel makes day-to-day working so much smoother – and mobile and flexible options much more intuitive. In fact, you can even scan and save documents in full colour directly to email, portable media and folders, which helps speed up document creation and output. And all this connectivity integrates easily into your current machine fleet, so you not only maximise fleet productivity, but improve overall workflow too.
- Intuitive touch and swipe Smart Operations Panel
- New Intel Processor increases productivity
- A Human Detection Sensor wakes the MFP from sleep mode in 0.5 seconds as you approach so there’s no time spent waiting for device warm-up
- Offers a range of 5 great finisher options
- Professional output with banner print capability
- Standard PostScript 3 emulation