Info Print 5000 - General Production Platform
The InfoPrint® 5000 General Production Platform (GP) is designed for environments with tight print windows and requirements for diverse media and stringent color quality. A very versatile platform, the GP models offer optional integrated or on-demand MICR for color or monochrome jobs. The speed of all models can be upgraded in the field.
- Rely on proven inkjet technology – systems are in production around the world
- Add the optional Extended Media Dryer feature to select GP models to enable printing on a range of stocks suitable for books, customer communications, Precision Marketing, direct mail and more
- Expand color possibilities with PANTONE® PLUS certification
- Get MICR support in color or monochrome configurations, with PostScript, PDF, or AFP / Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS™) using the GP alone or paired with the InfoPrint 5000 Multi-Purpose Platform (MP) MICR model
- Improve accuracy of print job estimates and monitor ink usage with the ink management suite
- Gain page-level error recovery and accurate, consistent, device-independent output thanks to built-in Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) print architecture
- Save floor space and enable easy operator access to printer displays with face-to-face “U” configuration, which is initially supported by GP duplex color configurations
InfoPrint 5000 General Production Platform Specifications
AS1: Full-color simplex printing up to 210 feet/min or 64 meters/min.
AS3: Full-color simplex printing up to 420 feet/min or 128 meters/min.
AD1/AD2: Full-color printing up to 210 feet/min or 64 meters/min. Available with integrated MICR. Optional Extended Media Dryer feature is a field upgrade.
AD3/AD4: Full-color printing up to 420 feet/min or 128 meters/min. Optional Extended Media Dryer feature is a field upgrade (speeds up to 210 feet/min or 64 meters/min).
AD3/AD4 + XR3: Full-color printing up to 420 feet/min or 128 meters/min with on-demand MICR
KM3/MD4: Monochrome printing up to 420 feet/min or 128 meters/min with on-demand MICR
- General production platform with field-upgradeable speed
- Optional integrated and on-demand MICR
- Accommodates diverse applications from books to bills
AD3/AD4 + XR3
Speed1Up to 420 feet/min,
2-up Duplex ThroughputUp to 1,832 ltr imps/min
1,724 A4 imps/min
Maximum Resolution720 × 720 dpi
Exclusive Imaging Technology2 bits per spot
Stochastic screening. 1,440 dpi effective resolution
Dynamic variable drop size for every point on a page
Compatible InksCMYK pigment
FinishingMultiple partners provide a variety of unwind, rewind, cut, fold, dynamic perforation, vision systems, and inline processing, including a solution for books.
Web Width6.4"/165 mm to 20.4"/520 mm paper
Supported ConfigurationsAll GP configurations support I and L configurations
All GP color duplex color systems support U configuration (face-to-face)