Ricoh Aficio 3025
With the ability to print and copy at up to 30 ppm at 600 dpi, the Aficio 3025 / 3030 Systems can easily handle your needs for clean, crisp copies fast. More than digital copiers, they are network printers, network scanners and advanced technology faxes with comprehensive security features designed to keep your documents and network secure. The Aficio 3025 / 3030 Systems are key components to working smarter, faster and more cost effectively.
- Three different document finishing options to choose from
- Large touch sensitive LCD operator panel with an intuitive graphical user interface
- Automatic duplex imaging reduces paper consumption
- Scan Once Print Many to maximize the output performance
- Copy features like cover insertion, page designation, and stamping to reduce manual interaction and increase productivity
- 600 dpi resolution with up to 256 levels of gray
- Electronic/Rotate sorting produces complete document sets and eliminates manual collation
- Optional 50-Sheet ARDF for automatic feeding of documents (one and two-sided) at engine speed
- Up to three G3 fax lines can be configured to support simultaneous fax transmission and reception in high volume environments. (optional)
- Incorporates all of the same capabilities and convenience features as dedicated fax systems.
- Standard JBIG compresses files sizes to a minimum before transmitting to reduce transmission costs.
- Internet Faxing (T.37) feature allows combination of phone numbers and email addresses to be sent out in the same broadcast.
- Standard Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports with high-speed serial and wireless networking options
- Standard PCL 5e/6 emulation and RPCS print drivers with optional genuine Adobe® PostScript 3
- Complete access to duplexing and any attached document finishing options
- Secure data in shared printing environments with hold/stored print
- Optional direct print reduces network traffic by sending PDF files directly to the printer without opening the Adobe Acrobat software
- Exceptional 600 dpi printing at up to 30 pages per minute
- Embedded Scan to E-mail, Network Scan to Folder, Scan to FTP Server makes document distribution easy and economical, as there is no delivery server required.
- Network TWAIN scanning is also available as an alternative scanning solution for networked users
- Documents are scanned to the most popular file formats, including PDF, TIFF, or JPEG
- Reduce network congestion using scan to URL
- Access up to five LDAP servers, making efficient use of existing information and saving programming time
- Deter copying of sensitive documents by using Unauthorized Copy Controls
- Using your existing network login infrastructure, Windows/LDAP authentication ensures that only users with a valid name and password can access system functions (standard)
- Optional DOSS automatically overwrites the latent image left on the internal hard drive after a job is completed